Whether your business is small or large, your ambitions for it are always big. And so are ours.
That’s why no matter what size your business, a local Business Relationship Manager will be on hand to support you along the way.
We have Business Relationship Managers in most branches. To see how we can help you simply visit your local branch or get in touch.
Business Bank of the Year 2015 – 2018
Best Business Current Account Provider 2003 – 2018
Manage your cash flow
You could get an approved limit of up to £100,000 in minutes with no cost or obligation until you take out a loan.
The money could be in your account within 24 hours.
We could provide you with a flexible borrowing solution, so you can be reassured that the funds are there when you need them.
Available to UK based private limited companies and limited liability partnerships trading for more than 3 months.
All lending is subject to status and lending criteria. Your approved limit will be periodically reviewed and may be subject to increases or decreases. Terms and conditions apply.
Best Business Current Account – 16 years running
We offer a range of fixed fee tariffs from £7.50 a month, depending on your cash deposits.
If your business is in its first year of trading and this is its first Business Current Account with us, you could be eligible for 12 months free business banking.
You’ll get 6 months extra – that’s 18 months free Business Banking in total - if prior to opening your business account you are a 1|2|3 World or Santander Select customer.
Let us help your business break through
- Breakthrough is a unique suite of support to help your business prosper:
- Connections – Keeping you connected to your local business community through a range of face to face events.
- Knowledge – Access to innovative companies and high profile brands who have gone through their growth journey and want to share their learning with you.
- Talent – Support to find and retain the best talent, including access to subsidised graduate interns through our partner universities.
- International – Helping you break into new markets through a range of tools and support.
- Finance – Funding solutions to help support your business when you need it most.
For even more information on how we can help your business prosper, visit Santander Business Banking
If you have more comprehensive banking needs, international business or larger lending requirements, visit Santander Corporate & Commercial